Licensee requests the GenerateOverlapEvents flag be exposed for landscape similar to how it is for staticmeshes.
1, Create a landscape
2. Set the bGenerateOverlapEvents flag on the landscape
3. Add a sphere staticmesh above the landscape and set the bGenerateOverlapEvents
4. Set the sphere to be physics simulated, collision to OverlapAll
5. Turn the sphere into a blueprint and add some handling to the BeginOverlapEvent to print a message to the screen
6. PIE and verify the overlap message appears when the sphere passes into the landscape
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-9055 in the post.