The editor crashes when a user attempts to open the maps and modes subcategory of project setting while using a gamemode from migrated content, then moves the player pawn in the content browser to another folder and re-opens the project to open project settings>maps and modes again.
Note: Unable to reproduce with content manually added to project, only reproduced with migrated content.
Crash Reporter: [Link Removed]
1. Download attached .zip file
2. Unzip file and place contents into any project contents filepath (\Unreal Projects\PROJECTNAME\contents)
3. Open project and migrate add folder contents to any other project
4. Open other project
5. Change Gamemode to GM_Level1 in project settings
6. In content browser, move file "Playable Character" from blueprints folder to blueprints\player folder
7. Save and close editor
8. Open project again
9. Open Project settings
10. Open maps and modes subcategory
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please send this crash report to help improve our software.
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.