This issue has been closed as 'Won't Fix' due to an extended period of time without updates. If this issue is important to you please let us know by posting on the AnswerHub or UDN, and Epic will re-open the ticket for further review.
Character animations do not replicate when the character is attached to another actor. Setting the other actor to Replicate and Replicates Movement does not seem to make any difference.
Reproduced in 4.6.1 binary and Main (Promotable-CL-2438216)
1. Create a new Third Person Blueprint template project
2. Create a new Actor Blueprint
3. Set Replicates and Replicates Movement to true
4. Drop the BP in the level
5. Open the MyCharacter BP
6. Recreate this setup:
7. PIE with Clients set to 2
8. Move the character in the Server window
The Server character does not animate on the Client
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.