Parent component visibility in a child blueprint isn't reflected in a launched/packaged project.
1. Create a new 1st Person blueprint project
2. Once loaded, right-click in the Content Browser and create an actor class bp named 'bpParentBox'
3. Double-click it to open it
4. In the blueprint editor, add a basic shape Cube as the root
5. Compile & save the bp
6. Back in the Content Browser, right-click the created bp & select 'Create blueprint based on this'
7. Leave the default child name & double-click it to open the bp
8. Once opened, add a basic shape Cone component then drag it onto the Cube root
9. Select the Cube root component
10. In the Details panel > Rendering > Disable Visible - screenshot #01
11. Compile & save the bp
12. Back in the editor, add the bpParentBox_Child to the level
13. You will see that in the editor window and PIE the Box component is invisible (only the Cone is rendered) - screenshot #02 & #03
14. In the top toolbar, press Launch
15. The Cube component is rendered - screenshot #04
Results: When launched the Cube component is rendered when it is set to be invisible
Expected: For the Box to be invisible like in the editor and PIE
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.