Devs are expected to make their own portrait/landscape splash screens
When changing the Orientation in the iOS settings to Portrait and Upside Down, the splash screen will still appear in the landscape orientation when the project opens.
this issue will only occur on the iPhone 5.
Tested on and iPad mini 3 (8.1), iPad 2 (8.1), and an iPhone 5 (8.1)
1) Open a new template project
2) When the project opens, Locate the projects settings in the Edit tab
3) In the project settings, select the iOS subsection.
4) In the subsection, change the orientation to Portrait and Upside down.
5) Un-check both landscape Left and Right.
6) Exit the project settings and save the project.
7) Deploy the project to an iPhone 5.
8) Once deployed to the device, open the project and notice the splash screen.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.