Landscape LODDistanceFactor is not applied to levels that were not loaded when it is changed. Sample content shows a landscape in this state.
Other landscape properties probably suffer from this same issue.
1. Download zip file at [Link Removed]
2. Unzip and open attached zip project
3. Once project is open, load in all sublevels
4. Go to View Mode>Visualizers>LOD
5. Scroll out and pan camera to look at landscape from various angles
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.
|Component||UE - LD & Modeling - Terrain - Landscape|
|Created||Mar 13, 2015|
|Resolved||May 12, 2015|
|Updated||Apr 27, 2018|