BP Component is not destructible if the Object Type is set during runtime.
If the Object Type is set manually before PIE is started, the BP component will destroy correctly.
1. Download, unzip, and open the attached test project
2. Once loaded, go to the Content Browser > Open 'Level01'
4. While playing, press 2 to fire the Radial Impulse (it should not affect the Destructible component yet because it is set to Pawn)
5. While playing, press 1 to change the 'Object Type' from Pawn to Destructible (Destructible is the only object type that the Radial Force is set to affect)
6. Press 2 to trigger the Radial Force again
Results: The destructible mesh component will not be destroyed by the radial force
Expected: For the radial force to destroy the component after it is set to Destructible
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.