Marked as an edge case
Components spawned at runtime do not take Radial Damage if simulating physics.
1. Download, unzip, and open the attached test project
2. Once loaded, PIE
3. You will see 3 boxes together at the top (the left & right boxes are generated and attached at runtime) and ignore the 3 boxes below (individual bps not needed for this test)
3. Click on and around the 3 boxes at the top
4. Any box inside of the red sphere will receive Radial Damage and print on screen
5. Press 'F' to toggle physics on/off the bp
6. Click on and around the 3 boxes at the top
7. Now any box inside of the red sphere will NOT receive Radial Damage
Results: Components spawned at runtime do not take Radial Damage if simulating physics
Expected: All components take Radial Damage if setup to do so
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.