The licensee wants to record the same number of frames as the animation in "Content/TakeRecorder_test/Grayman/anm/".
I thought that increasing the number of frames by 1F on Sequence would solve the problem,
so I tried adding 1F to the last frame and setting When Finished to Keep State by referring to the following URL, but it did not solve the problem.
The number of recorded frames seems to increase or decrease by one or two frames depending on the situation.
1. Open "TakeRecorder_test_Pawn.umap"
2. Add a Source of "All Nearby Spawned Actors" to TakeRecorder.
3. Add the Source of "Level Sequence" to TakeRecorder and specify the Level Sequence of "TakeRecorder_Pawn".
4. Start PIE and press the Record button of TakeRecorder.
5. When TakeRecorder_Pawn finishes playing, finish recording and exit PIE.
6. Checking the animations saved in the "Cinematics" folder, the number of recorded frames is insufficient.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to AnswerHub just mention UE-120080 in the post.