Moving an instanced static mesh will not move the collision along with the mesh. This will leave a visible mesh that players can walk through in one area and a blank space that cannot be walked through in another.
1. Open editor (any project)
2. Create new blueprint
3. Create new instanced static mesh component in components tab
4. Add one instance of instanced mesh, make sure it has a static mesh assigned
5. Compile, save, and close the blueprint
6. Open the level blueprint
7. Create the attached screenshot, change the set location to 0,0,200
8. Compile, close the level blueprint
9. PIE, run player character into the instanced mesh
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.