Walking on an actor with a Spring Arm in the 3rd Person BP template will cause the camera to jitter/skip. This does not happen with an actor that does not have a spring arm and it also does not happen in QA-Game.
1. Open a new 3rd Person template project
2. Create an actor class bp > Open it
3. Add a Cube shape component
4. Add a Spring Arm component (screenshot #01)
5. Compile & save
6. Back in the editor, place the bp into the level
8. Jump onto the box > Move around using WASD
Results: The camera will have a jittering/skipping motion when moving on the box
Expected: For the camera to behave normally while on an actor with a spring arm
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.