If a code defined function that takes in a parameter is called from blueprints, the BP node will show the input pin for the parameter. If the parameter list is changed after the node is created and a hot reload is performed the pins on the BP node are not updated to match the new param list.
Removing the function node and replacing it will show the updated param list.
1. Open UE4Editor (any project)
2. Add code to project based on Actor (MyActor)
3. In the header file add the following:
4. In the source file add the following:
6. In the editor create a blueprint based on MyActor (MyActorBP)
7. In Event Graph add a call to TestFunction (note the pin for Value1)
8. Back in VS, change the param list in header and source file to
After changing the param list and doing a hot reload the BP node does not register the new input pin.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.