- Create new Blank Project with Starter Content in Preview 1
- Create a new Empty Level
- Create new Blueprint Actor
- Add a Granular Synth Component
- Create a reference to the Granular Synth Component in the event graph
- From the reference connect a 'Set Sound Wave' node to 'Event Begin Play' node
- Set the In Sound Wave pin to "Collaspse02"
- From the reference connect a 'Start' node to the 'Set Sound Wave' node
- From the reference connect a 'Note On' node to the 'Start' node
- On the 'Note On' node set Note pin to 600; set Velocity pin to 254; set Duration pin to -1.0(if it isn't)
- Compile, save, then close the Blueprint
- Place the Blueprint Actor in the level then press play
As in 4.27.2 a sound like stuttering will be heard.
No sound can be heard.