This plugin is intended to be a leaf. Should not be creating classes based on it.
When the Experimental HTML5 Networking Plugin is enable in the editor it allows for C++ classes with the WebSocketNetDriver parent to be created. Creating a C++ class of this type fails in the editor
1. Open UE4Editor (any project)
2. Go to Windows->Plugins
3. In the Plugin menu type HTML5
4. Enable the HTML5 Networking Plugin (prompted to restart the editor)
5. When the project reopens, add new C++ class
6. Set parent to WebSocketNetDriver
Creating the new class will fail.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.