IgnoreActorWhenMoving node doesn't work if the actor variable is set per instance.
1. Open QA-Game
2. Create an actor class bp & open it
3. In the Components tab, add a StaticMesh & set it to the Beachball
4. Create an actor class Variable & set it to Editable
5. In the Event Graph, create the bp in screenshot #01
6. Compile & save
7. Back in the editor, place the bp into the level & move it above the ground a couple meters
8. In the bp's Details panel > Details > ActorsToIgnore > Add an Element & set it to 'Floor'
9. Go to > Input > Auto Receive Input > Set it to 'Player0'
11. Press 'E' to enable physics
Results: The beachball will not ignore the floor
Expected: For the beachball to ignore the floor and fall through it
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-14734 in the post.