Spawning a bp, setting the location, and simulating physics in one string will cause the Set Actor Location node to be ignored
One is if you spawn a physics actor which has simulate physics disabled at location x, then set the location to y and then enable simulate physics, it is again at location x.
1. Open a 3rd Person template project in the 4.8 Preview
2. Create an actor class bp named 'bpStone' & open it
3. Add a Static Mesh component > Set it to 'Shape_Cube'
4. Compile & save
5. Create another actor class bp named 'bpStoneSpawner' & open it
6. In the Event Graph, create the bp from screenshot #01
7. Compile & save
8. Place the bpStoneSpawner into the level
Results: The bpStone will be spawned in and physics will be simulated, however it will not be moved
Expected: For bpStone to spawn, move, and simulate physics
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.