In the rolling ball template, the new floor meshes cause the player character to jump when the player has not pressed any jump commands. It occurs more often if the players movement has been increased to a large number.
1. Create and open new blueprint template project
2. Open PhysicsBallBP
3. In PhysicsBallBP(self), enter 500000000000.0 in "Roll Torque"
4. In the ball mesh, set angular velocity to 2000
5. Compile, save, close blueprint
6. Press PIE
7. Roll the ball around the map. specifically over areas where floor meshes are close together.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.