Changing the Pin Type on the 'Select' node can cause errors with pins that have been split.
1. Open QA-Game
2. Create an actor class bp & open it
3. Right-click in the Event Graph > Create a 'Select' node
4. Click the 'Wildcard' for the bottom pin > Choose 'Boolen'
5. Right-click the 'False' pin > Choose 'Change Pin Type' > Select 'Vector'
6. Right-click the False Vector > Choose 'Split Struct Pin'
7. Right-click the True Vector > Choose 'Change Pin Type' > Select 'Vector'
Results: The split False float values will be changed to Vectors
Expected: For the split False float values to maintain their float type
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-16423 in the post.