- In Unreal Engine version 5.1, open up the TP_ThirdPersonBP template project.
- Create a blueprint BP_PlayerController class that derives from PlayerController.
- Open up the Event Graph and add a AddMappingContext (you may need to disable Context Sensitive). Connect BeginPlay Output to its Input
- Right click and add an EnhancedInputLocalPlayerSubsystem and connect this to Add Mapping Context Target. Compile Blueprint.
- In the Game Mode set BP_PlayerController as the default player controller.
- Open up the animation MM_Jump and add a Notify called Test
- Open up the ABP_Quinn Animation Blueprint and add a AnimNotify_Test node anywhere. Drag off its execution and add a Print String Node. Compile.
- Change the NetMode to Listen Server with 2 players.
- Jump with the Server player and Client player.
Actual Results: When the server jumps, it'll show "hello" for the server and client. When the client jumps, it shows "hello" for the client only
Expected Results: Prints "hello" for both server and client when the client jumps