Duplicating blueprints that have 'cast to' nodes included in them display errors such as: "Could not find a function named 'AdjustShield' in 'worker_c'. Make sure 'worker_c' has been compiled for."
This specific error occurred when the original blueprint was calling a function from the mycontroller blueprint, the duplicate blueprint threw an error when trying to call the function from mycontroller.
*Picture of blueprint and the blueprint assets are included*
1. Create a new template
2. Modify your 'MyController' to include an 'AdjustShield' function, which sets the players health for the pickup item
3. Create a new actor blueprint
4. Add in: static mesh, a floating component, a float variable
5. Create a simple pick up that will cast health onto the player
6. Duplicate the blueprint once the cast to node has been placed, and attached to the 'adjust shield'
7. Observe the error thrown for the 'adjust shield' from the 'mycontroller' blueprint.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.