- Create a new level sequence
- Add a skeletal mesh to the level sequence
- Add an animation track and animation section
- Add another animation section and blend the two together
- Copy the skeletal mesh in sequencer and paste it (there should be the same tracks pasted)
- Save the sequence
- Right click on the level sequence in the content browser, Asset Assets->Reload
- Open the sequence
EXPECTED: Both animation tracks on the two skeletal meshes should look the same (both have blends)
- Create a level sequence and add a bp with a skeletalmesh component.
- Add two animation sequences and blend them on the bp's animation track.
- Copy the bp track, save the sequence and clos the UE editor.
- Reopen the editor and found the copied track of the bp in the sequencer lost the blend part of the two animations.
- Right click the blend part and selected the property menu, the editor would crash.
- The bug reproduction projection is attached here.[Link Removed][Link Removed]