paint layers do not take effect on all tiled layers that have a material incorporated if a user attempts to paint on them from the persistent level.
1. Open Editor (any project)
2. In World Settings, enable World Composition
3. Open Levels>Level>Import Tiled landscape (any tiled landscape)
4. Press OK
5. Create a new material
6. In material, create two landscape layers with two different colors (any) in the layer nodes layer pins
7. Save material
8. Select all tiles, apply new material to material section of details pane
9. In paint mode (landscape) add layer weight information (target layers> + > weight blended layer> ok) for both layers
10. Attempt to paint on multiple landscape tiles
Paint shows up on first sublevel but does not paint layers onto other sublevels
Painted layers begin to show up on any World Composition Tile affected by the paint tool.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-17993 in the post.
|Component||UE - LD & Modeling - Terrain - Landscape|
|Created||Jun 30, 2015|
|Resolved||Jul 2, 2015|
|Updated||Apr 27, 2018|