Hot reloading a project that includes a plugin will not be able to save if the plugin is used in the project.
1. Download attached zip file and unzip to the computer
2. Compile plugin .sln file
2. Create a new code project and include plugin from zip folder
3. In Level Blueprint add "Create Index" node
4. Open .sln for the project
5. Add slight change in code to trigger hot reload
6. Press compile button in the editor to hot reload project code.
7. In Level Blueprint wire Event Begin Play to Create Index node
8. Ctrl+S to save the project
Project will not save properly with Create Index node.
Project saves after hot reloading code with plugin
Closing the editor before compiling code or removing the Create Index node after compiling will allow the project to save properly.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.