Setting the location of a node a the MetaSound Editor Subsystem to a very large value crashes the editor.
Crash reporter link: [Link Removed]
1) Launch AudioQA
2) Open the Blueprint Utility asset BuildAMetaSoundSource
3) Click on the Location Variable
4) Set the values to something very very large (ex 200000000.0, 200000000.0)
5) Right click on any MetaSound Source in the project
6) Select Scripted Asset Actions > MetaSound Builder Actions > Create MetaSound Source Test
7) Go to Assets > MetaSounds > MetaSound Builder
8) Open the newly created MetaSound Source asset
There asset opens
The editor crashes
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-192627 in the post.