Enum Variable doesn't pull/print the correct Default Value
(Blueprint) User defined enum in 4.9 getting corrupted
I believe there is a severe underlying issue in 4.9 regarding user defined enums in blueprint.
1. Open a new 4.9 project
2. Create an Enum bp & open it
3. Add 3 Enums named 'First, Second, and Third'
4. Create an Actor class bp & open it
5. Add a variable of the Enum that was just created
6. Create the bp from screenshot #1
8. Select the enum variable > Set the Default Value to 'First'
9. Compile & save
10. Add the bp to the level
Results: The bp will print 'Second' instead of 'First'
Expected: For the default value in pulled from the enum to be the Default Value
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.