Following the directions on the wiki for cross compiling on Linux ([Link Removed]) fails when trying to package the project.
1. Following the link in the description, download the clang-3.5.0-arm toolchain binaries
2. Setup Environment Variables to include LINUX_ROOT
3. Change lines of code in .../UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/Programs/UnrealBuildTool/Linux/UEBuildLinux.cs
a. comment out "static private string DefaultArchitecture = "x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"; "
b. Uncomment "//static private string DefaultArchitecture = "arm-unknown-linux-gnueabihf"; "
4. Generate project files for UE4 .sln
5. Open VS and build
6. Launch UE4Editor
7. Create new project
8. Use File->Package Project->Linux
Packaging process will fail ("AutomationTool was unable to run successfully.")
Setting up cross-compile allows project to be built for Linux on Windows
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.