In the Content Browser in the Viewport to the right of the Content Browser outliner (*see image):
If you are in Tile View you can drag an asset into a folder in the same viewport and successfully move or copy it there.
If you are in List View, a Pop-Up will prompt the user to either "Move or Copy" the asset. However, upon releasing the mouse to choose, the Pop-Up closes and no action is taken.
If you are in the Column View, no Pop-Up will occur and the user will not be able to copy or move the asset.
1. Open a Blank Project
2. Create a New Folder in the Content Browser
3. Create a new asset in the Content Browser (ie. A Physical Material)
4. Choose List View in the Content Browser
5. In the same window to the right of the outliner, drag the asset over the New Folder
6. Note that a pop-up prompts you to Move or Copy the asset
7. Release mouse
8. Pop-Up disappears and the asset is neither copied or moved
Expected: the choice to move or copy the asset to the new folder
In the Column View:
1. Follow steps above
2. Note, no pop-up occurs
3. User cannot drag and drop asset into new folder
Expected: User expects to be able to drag and drop assets in the same viewport, just as they can in tile mode.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.