After removing an interface from a blueprint, any interface functions in the blueprint can be transferred to a local function. However, after this occurs, the inputs and outputs are removed from the details pane (still appear on node), and adding new input/output nodes will add additional inputs and outputs instead of replacing the missing values.
1. Download, unzip, open attached project
2. Open NewBlueprint
3. Delete NewFunction_0 from function list
4. Open Class Settings
5. Add Interface>New Interface
7. Call a copy of NewFunction_0 into blueprint
8. Remove Interface from Class Settings Interface List
9. Press OK
11. Select NewFunction_0, view details pane
Inputs and output appear on node, but are not located within details pane.
Inputs and Outputs are located in Details Pane and can be edited.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.