Adding Rotation to a bsp breaks future extrusions, causing them to incorrectly render.
1. Open Editor (any project)
2. Go to Modes>Placement>BSP>Cube and add a cube to level
3. Select cube>details pane>transform>Rotation (90,90,90)
4. Open Geometry Edit mode
5. Select cube, select a face
6. In edit mode, set to extrude
7. Use transform tool to extrude side along axis that the face is rendered on (if face is facing X axis, extrude down the X axis, etc.)
Several of the faces on extrusion will not render.
Extruded faces appear as solid faces on the bsp.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-20310 in the post.