Get All Actors of Class is failing to report at Event Begin Play in a streamed level.
Test project attached.
This is a regression: did NOT occur in 4.8.3. Reproduced in 4.9.0 binary and Main (2678421)
1. Open a new blank project
2. Save the level as PersistentLevel
3. Open the Levels window
4. Levels > Create New
5. Save the new level as StreamedLevel
6. Create an Actor Blueprint
7. Add the following:
8. Drop the Actor BP into StreamedLevel
9. In PersistentLevel Level BP, Event Begin Play > Load Stream Level (StreamedLevel)
Print String returns 0 and then 1 after the 0.2 delay.
Print String returns 1 immediately on Begin Play
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.
|Component||UE - Gameplay|
|Affects Versions||4.9, 4.10|
|Created||Sep 3, 2015|
|Resolved||Apr 11, 2016|
|Updated||Apr 27, 2018|