A behavior tree task created in code will break in the editor behavior tree. The BTTask node shows as red and says that the class cannot be found. Node must be deleted and replaced to fix the error (which appears when the editor closes/reopens again).
1. Open UE4Editor (any project)
2. Add new class based on BTTask_BlackboardBase
3. Name the class BTTask_GoTo
4. After the class is created and editor reloads, create new Behavior Tree
5. Drag from root and add a Selector
6. Drag from Selector to add GoTo
7. Save everything and close the editor
8. Reopen the editor and open the Behavior Tree
GoTo node now reports as an error
BTTasks setup in code can be used in a behavior tree after editor restarts.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.