Using simple move to location in sublevels causes the blueprint not to respond or function correctly.
1. Create a Rolling Blueprint Example
2. Create a new map by duplicating the original level.
3. Create a TargetPoint
4. Within the level blueprint create the following:
Event BeginPlay > Delay > Simple Move to Location > Get Controller > Target the physics ball > From Goal on Simple Move Location > Get Actor Location > TargetPoint.
5. Save and Compile
6. Within the new map, create NavMeshBoundsVolume
7. Go back to the first map and create the following level blueprint:
OpenLevel > Custom Event (PhysicsBallBP)
8. Compile and Save the whole project and launch onto iOS or Android
Download the project from: [Link Removed]
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.