Debug lines (Results of DrawDebugLine()) can be obscured by post processing effects such as a strong glare. Debug lines should be always visible for debugging purposes.
4.19 Bug Scrub Repro:
The debug line is partially obscured by the glare
The debug line is unaffected by post processing effects
1. Download the project linked in the description and unzip it.
2. Inside the project folder, right click the .uproject file and select "Generate Visual Studio project files".
3. Once that finishes, open the .sln that is generated and compile (ctrl+shift+b) the project.
4. Once the compilation ends, open the .uproject file.
5. Open the Untitled map and then press Play
6. Position the camera so that the Debug Line is between you and the cube
Result: The debug line is obscured by the glare
Expected: The debug line should be visible through the post processing effects
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.