Scene Capture 2D causes the app to crash on Android in ETC2. I checked iPhone and I did not receive a crash.
1. Create a new blank project
2. Add a new blueprint: Scene Capture 2D
3. Add a new material: Render Target
4. Assign the render target to the scene capture texture target within the blueprint created in step 2.
5. Create a new material from the render target
6. Assign this material to any object in front of the player
7. Add blueprint to the level and point it at an object
8. Package the project for Android-ETC2
Or download project from: https://answers.unrealengine.com/storage/attachments/58671-scenecapture2d_49.rar
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.