If a Make Array BP node is connected to a structure, using the "Split Struct Pin" and "Remove Array Element Pin" options causes array elements numbers to change randomly.
1. Open UE4Editor (any project)
2. Create a new Blueprint Structure with multiple variables (StructBP)
3. Create a new bluperint based on Actor
4. Add variable to actor BP and set the type to StructBP
5. Add Get for the variable to the event graph
6. Drag off of Get node and add Make Array node
7. Click the Add pin button to add additional pins to the Make Array node
8. Right click on the  element and select Split Struct pin
9. Right click one of the elements of the split and select Remove array element pin
The remaining elements below the split element have their numbers changed to random values.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.