When editing settings in a blueprint node's details and copying the values of a setting / pasting to the same value of a different node, the value will update after pasting but the checkbox setting does not.
As explained in the linked AH post, this issue also applies when trying to copy/paste a drop-down field
1. Open UE4Editor (any project)
2. Add a new Blueprint based on actor
3. In the event graph, create Add Post Process Component node and create a copy of the node.
4. With either node selected expand the Post process Volume->Settings->Light Propagation Volume
5. Check the box for Size and change the default value of the slider
6. Right click "Size" and select Copy
7. Select the second node and expand the same settings
8. Right click on "Size" and select Paste
The slider value updates to what was copied but the checkbox doesn't get checked.
All node settings are copied when preforming a copy/paste.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.