In the attached project, you'll find the NewChar_AnimBP.
In the state machine, there is a "NotBoolean" node in the JumpingToFallingLoop transition that appears to be broken.
At first, the NotBoolean starts off reading the same value as the boolean feeding into it (false). After IsJumping is triggered to True, the NotBoolean goes to True and then stays true permanently.
1. Open the attached project
2. Find and open the NewChar_AnimBP
3. Navigate to the AnimGraph and Open the State Machine
4. Find the transition between the Jumping state and the FallingLoop state
5. Open up the transition
7. Choose the only in-level instance from the Debug Filter
8. Pay close attention to the status of the NotBoolean and compare it's state to the IsJumping variable
9. Hit Space to make the character jump
Result: The "NotBoolean" node does not consistently reflect the opposite of the IsJumping boolean that feeds into it
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.