If a child anim blueprint has enough animations to go beyond the view of the asset override editor, the override editor will not show a vertical scrollbar until the window is resized.
1. Open Editor (QAGame)
2. Open PlayerAnimBlueprint_v2
3. In movement(state), add ~15-20 play (any animation) nodes
5. Create a child blueprint based on PlayerAnimBlueprint_v2
6. Open Chlid Blueprint, ensure editor window is small enough to cause the Asset Override Editor to be unable to show all animations on screen at once
7. Open Window>Asset Override Editor.
No vertical scrollbar will appear on screen. If the window is resized at all, the scrollbar will appear as expected.
The scrollbar appears on screen if too many animations are present to be seen at once in the override editor.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over toAnswerHub just mention UE-22518 in the post.