Using the 'Hidden in Game' option in the Tilemap Editor does not hide the associated layers in game as expected.
I tested this issue in 4.8.3, 4.9.2, and 4.10 Preview 2 binary releases and the issue occurs in all three iterations of the engine.
1. In a new or existing project, import the attached sprite sheet.
2. Create a new tilemap using the sprite sheet.
3. Select and place some tiles on the grid in the Tilemap editor.
4. Tick the 'Hidden in Game' option on the selected layer.
5. Save and Close the Tilemap editor window.
6. Press PIE
Expected: The layer(s) with 'Hidden in Game' ticked to true are not visible when playing.
Outcome: The layers are still visible when playing.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.