The AND node always calculates all inputs, even if the first input fails as False.
Probably related to
UE-20044 (currently unresolved, but a Select node-specific fix is mentioned in the comments)
Reproduced in 4.8.3 binary, 4.9.2 binary, 4.10 Preview 4 binary, and Main (CL 2754531)
1. Open any project
2. Create a new Actor Blueprint
3. Add a Divide node
6. Set the Divide node to 1 / 0
7. Attach the Divide node to a > node
8. Attach the > node to an AND node's bottom input
9. Set the AND node's top input to False
10. Run the AND node into a Branch off Begin Play
11. Drop the BP into the level
A Divide by Zero warning appears in the log ("LogScript:Warning: Divide by zero: Divide_FloatFloat")
The second input on the AND node is not calculated if the first fails with False
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.