If an Actor with a CameraComponent is set to replicate, ending a PIE session with 2 players will result in an ensure
1. Create a new blank C++ project
2. Add a new C++ class based off Actor named MyActor
3. On Line 23 of MyActor.h, add the following lines of code:
4. On Line 12 of MyActor.cpp add the following lines of code:
5. Compile the project and drag an instance of the MyActor class into the viewport
6. Change the PIE settings to have 2 players and press Play
7. Press Esc to end the PIE session
Result: The editor freezes for a short time and an ensure appears in the Output Log
Expected: The PIE session should end swiftly.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to AnswerHub just mention UE-23441 in the post.