If a blueprint with a child actor component of type TextRenderActor is added to a level and the editor is saved, closed, and reopened, the project will crash with the following assert:
Assertion failed: AttachedActor->ParentComponentActor == this [Link Removed] [Line: 282]
Crash Reporter: N/A
1. Open Editor (any project)
2. Create new actor blueprint
3. In actor blueprint, create Child Actor Component of type TextRenderActor
5. Place a copy of the blueprint into level viewport, save map
6. Close and re-open the project
Editor opens, blueprint is located in level.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-25323 in the post.