Custom TouchInterface doesn't fade to Inactive Opacity
Virtual Joystick always show on screen, even if Time Until Deactive is 0.00001.
1. Open a new Blank Blueprint project (Also include test project, if used start at step 8)
2. Edit > Project Settings
3. Under Engine > Input > Mobile > Default Touch Interface > Select the drop down and choose 'Create New Asset'
4. Under Engine > Input > Mouse Properties > Enable 'Use Mouse for Touch'
5. Go to the TouchInterface you created
6. Set it up as pictured in Screenshot #01
9. Mouse-click & drag to move the virtual joystick
10. After each movement, give the joystick a few seconds to fade in opacity
Results: The virtual joystick will not fade in opacity
Expected: For the virtual joystick to fade to a 0.1 opacity
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.
|Component||UE - Platform - Mobile|
|Affects Versions||4.10, 4.11|
|Created||Jan 12, 2016|
|Resolved||Jun 30, 2016|
|Updated||Sep 16, 2019|