If you copy a child object with a parent object, right click, and select edit, paste here, the child object will be offset from the parent object a significant distance away.
1. Open blank map with Starter Content
2. Map should open with two chairs, and statue on the table
3. In the world outliner, make statue child to the table
4. Select both statue and table in world outliner
5. Right click and select edit> copy
6. Right click and select edit> paste here
RESULT: Statue will be positioned away from table
EXPECTED: Statue to remain in the same position on table
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.