If you package with Runtime Generation set to Dynamic and then switch to Static and attempt to repackage, the packaging will fail with the following error message.
Workaround: After failing to package, you can switch the setting back to Dynamic, then back to Static, restart the editor, and it should package successfully.
If this is expected behavior, it should have a better error message to reflect what the issue is.
Regression from 4.9.2 to 4.10.2.
Didn't occur: 4.9.2-2707645+++depot+UE4-Releases+4.9
1. Create a new blank blueprint project
2. Add a new blueprint actor and add a Navigation Invoker component
3. Add a couple instances of the new blueprint to the level
4. Create a new landscape, default settings are fine
5. In Project Settings > Navigation System, set Generate Navigation Only Around Navigation Invokers to True
6. In Project Settings > Navigation Mesh, set Runtime Generation to Dynamic
7. Package the project for Windows 32-bit on the Shipping configuration
8. After it succeeds, change the Runtime Generation back to Static
9. Attempt to package again with the same settings
Result: The packaging fails with the message below.
Expected: The packaging should succeed without any issues.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.