When using full-screen mode on a optimus laptop the gama that is set for the system appears to be ignored and uses the default setting, even if it has been adjusted in Windows display calibration settings from the control panel.
1. Open Windows Control Panel and set the Screen Calibration to be a high or Low Gama setting ("Control Panel > Calibrate Display Color)
2. Open UE4 with a laptop with Optimus
3. Open any template project
4. Launch the template with Standalone game/Launch to Windows
5. Hit Alt-Enter to go full screen from windowed mode
Results: System gama should be noticeably different from windowed to full screen. The full screen mode appears to ignore the set gama by the system.
Expected: The system's gama will be used with full-screen mode as well.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.