Attempting to pass a struct containing a variable of a type that is not compatible with blueprints into a blueprint function causes the editor to crash upon PIE.
Found in 4.10.2 binary. Reproduced in 4.11 Preview 5 binary and Main CL 2870013
1. Open the editor
2. Create a new C++ Class based on Actor
3. Add this code at the top of the .h file:
5. In the editor, create a blueprint based on your C++ class
6. Create a new function
7. In the function, add a new input of type MyStruct
9. Drag an instance of your bp into the level
Result: Editor Crashes
Expected: No crash would occur
See Attached Test Project for Quick Repro
1. Open the test project
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.