When using a struct in a blueprint, if you go into that struct and alter the default values of one of the variables, any pins that were used relating to that variable are disconnected in blueprints. Also, an address or id seems to appear next to the variable name after the pins are disconnected.
Found in 4.10.4. Reproduced in 4.11 Preview 6 and Main CL 2884405.
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the StructBP
3. Open the StructBug Struct
4. In the StructBug Struct, change VectorA's X value.
5. (Here the pins will disconnect)
6. Split the struct again and notice the address or id that appears next to the variable name
Result: Changing the default value of the struct variable disconnects it from blueprint nodes, and the address or id appears after the variable name.
Expected: The pin would stay connected and the value would update.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.