Text UMG isn't showing up on HTML5 when it's packaged and ran on the browsers. This has only been seen on HTML5 so far.
1. Download Project: [Link Removed]
2. Run packaged HTML5 project in folder.
1. Create a new project
2. Create a newwidgetblueprint
3. Create a Text box and write in it
4. Create a new player controller
5. Event Begin Play > Create New Widget Blueprint (change Class to your new widget) > Add to viewport
6. Compile and Save
7. Go in Project Settings > Maps and Modes
8. Change the Player Controller to the new one you just created
9. Package your project for Win64
Expected: Text pops up on screen at start up.
Results: Text doesn't pop up on the screen at start up, unless you're using PIE or Launch On.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.