Projects that had this error before implementing this fix will still show warnings when the asset is loaded (but no warning when the asset is compiled). It can by fixed by re-saving the asset.
Renaming a Struct variable that is used in a Widget BP creates 'Warning: Unknown property in' warnings in the Output Log
I think this should be brought up as these seems to be a bug, after changing some variables in a blueprint Structure the log posts a load of warnings, and these come up every time i compile blueprint that use these Structures, my currently project logs around 200+ lines of these as i have changed/edited or added variables to my Structures.
1. Download the attached test project
2. Windows tab > Developer Tools > Output Log
3. Right-click and clear the log
4. In the Content Browser, Open the 'NewWidgetBlueprint'
5. Press 'Compile'
6. Look at the Output Log
Results: The Output Log will be spammed with 'Warning: Unknown property in' warnings
Expected: For the blueprint to compile without these warnings
Repro from scratch:
1. Create a Struct bp
2. Change the variable to a 'Linear Color' type > Save
3. Create a Widget BP
4. Under the Designer tab > Palette > Add an 'Image' to the Hierarchy panel nested under the 'Canvas Panel'
5. With the 'Image' selected, go to the Details panel > Appearance > Color and Opacity > Create Binding
6. Under the Graph tab > My Blueprint panel > Create a Local Variable of the Struct you created
7. Add a get of the variable > Break it > Connect it to the Return node (See attached screenshot)
8. Compile & save
9. Back in the editor, Windows tab > Developer Tools > Output Log
10. Go back into the struct > Rename the variable > Save
11. Go back into the Widget bp and compile it
Results: The Output Log will contain a 'Warning: Unknown property in' warning
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.